My name is Zach and I’m a recent college grad trying to navigate my way through the real world. This blog is a chronicle of my adventures into the 9-5 grind. Hopefully one day, I’ll show my kids this to prove to them that their dad wasn’t always 35 and overweight. I’ve found I love writing, so this blog is my little guinea pig. [which happens to be the worst pet possible for a kid] This is getting wordy, so here is a list of facts.
- My mom wanted to name me Seth Scott Scarberry, but was afraid I would have a lisp. Instead, she named me Zachary Scarberry, and I ended up not being able to pronouce my R’s.
- I have slept in a bunk bed since I was 5.
- I lived with someone from Tennessee every year of college.
- I hate when couples sit on the same side of the booth.
- My favorite smells includes skunk and freshily opened tennis balls.
- My friend Sam says I have a tall personality, which is awesome since I’m 5’7” on a good day.
Follow Me on Twitter: @zscarberry